THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged by Aileen!!

Malas to do this lah!!But must respect dai ka jie lah. Haha, =D

5 things found in my bag
- wax
- hair spray
- pen ( black & blue )
- got few books lah
- mirror

5 things found in my wallet
- money
- IC
- initial d cards
- poems (secret)
- many other craps i don't know

5 favourite things in my room
- bed
- wardrobe
- nothing else
- nothing else
- nothing else

5 things I always wanted to do.
- be white
- hope can be pro shuffler!! wakakaka XD
- make shou yi thin again!! fat man don't sing!!
- be the next URUHA!!
- have sex!! haha. JOKING!!

5 things I'm currently into
- guitar (but can play long time ago)
- my girlfriend
- shuffling
- making hell for my friends!!
- watching Princess Diaries 2 (Coz my sister keep watching it)

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
- 17A for SPM
- To be playing as lead guitarist in GAZETTE!!
- having new phone
- have a muscular body!! cheh!!
- Got all the shirts from Times Square & Sg wang

The person who tagged you is: Aileen!

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
- respect that she can get high without achohol
- kinda cool person
- makes people happy & high
- short ( haha XD)
- alamak!! RESPECT HER LAH!! hahaXD

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Not sure... I think that weird signature on my KYC t-shirt

If he/she becomes you lover, you will:
Haha... no comment

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Why the fuck is there a question like this?? we wont be enemies lah. =D

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
JONATHAN CHIN ( BETTER POST THIS )
RYOTA KATAYAMA ( BOTAK BABI )
SHOU YI ( FAT CAT LIAR )
IVAN ( GAY BASTARD )
AVRIL LAVIGNE ( HAHA XD )

0 comments: